GPS Vehicle Tracking
Tracking vehicles and assets in real time saves your business time and money, whether you’re an individual, small company, or large corporation. Acadian Total Security specializes in customizing the best fleet management solution for each unique business.
We provide you with a variety of product options and equipment to:
- Increase productivity
- Optimize efficiency
- Decrease costs
- Reduce risks
- Improve customer service
- Be compliant on eLog, DVIR and HOS tracking
Receive information via email, text message, and logs for viewing and archival on:
- Routes taken
- Stops made
- Time spent
With Fleet Management by Acadian Total Security, you can increase productivity, safety and maintenance management capabilities within your company, using the latest in GPS, satellite, cellular and web technologies.
- Real-time tracking on a map
- Detailed and accurate trip recording
- Trip and activity management
- Match drivers with vehicles using Near Field Communication
Acadian Total Security offers various dashboard reports to help get you started. Our Fleet Management system also provides you with unlimited possibilities to create custom rules and reports to give you just the data you need.
Acadian Total Security’s Fleet Management reports on all aspects of fuel usage to help you identify and reduce unproductive miles. Fleet managers can better manage routes, vehicle speeds, idle time, fuel card usage and vehicle maintenance.
- Improve fuel efficiency
- Reduce fuel costs
- Manage vehicle maintenance
- Plan your trips efficiently with route optimization
Driver Safety Solutions
Acadian Total Security’s fleet safety reports provide advanced insight into your driver’s on-road activities. Risk and safety scores are assigned to individual drivers based on various factors: speeding, seat belt usage, braking habits, degree of corner turn, acceleration and after-hours vehicle usage.
- Risk and safety reporting
- Reinforce company safety policies
- Instant accident notifications
- Real time in-vehicle coaching
Driver Compliance Solutions
Acadian Total Security uniquely and seamlessly integrates compliance tools, including Hours-of-Service, IFTA mileage collection and DVIR, into a cost-effective software suite. The smart mobile app works with the telematics device to help you meet compliance regulations, keeping your fleet productive and your drivers safe.
Acadian Total Security views this integrated approach as essential for businesses of any size to see your operation’s “big picture.”
Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR)
- Complete end-to-end inspection workflow
- Drivers select defects, add comments, review previous inspections, and certifications the repair performed fixed the defect identified.
- Inspections show defects, who identified the defect, and who repaired it
- Reports in MyGeotab can be sorted to show all DVIRs, or just those with defects, those that have been repaired and those that have been certified as repaired offering great visibility to the health of the fleet
Acadian Total Security users can manage driver log reports and vehicle inspection data and in one, user-friendly platform. HOS regulations aim to improve safety by keeping fatigued drivers off the road. Fleets that meet the compliance requirements have a lower chance of accidents, injuries, and fatalities related to operating commercial motor vehicles. HOS is one of three compliance efforts that also include IFTA and CSA.
GeoTab key features:
- FMCSA compliant
- User-friendly dashboard
- Automatic duty status changes
- Alerts for violations and drivers not logged in
- End-to-end vehicle inspection workflow
- Driver identification
- Plug-and-play installation
- Over-the-air (OTA) software and firmware updates
- Compatible with Android and IOS devices
- Open and flexible solution for adding apps or integrating with other systems
With over 10,000 fleet management customers and 12 years of service, Acadian Total Security has the ability to tailor solutions based on your company’s needs.
We can help you customize your fleet management system with these features:
- Asset management
- BI & data analytics
- CRM & ERP
- Dispatch & workflow
- Driver feedback
- Driver tools
- Driver training
- Fuel management & IFTA
- In-Vehicle sensors & electronics
- Mapping & navigation
- Remote workers
- Roadside assistance
- Route optimization
- Time management
- Vehicle maintenance
View and download our Fleet Management brochure to learn even more.
A future-proof ELD solution
Acadian Total Security goes beyond the ELD mandate requirements by providing you with a secure, open telematics platform that evolves with your business. Build your own custom solutions, or integrate with your transport management system (TMS) the choice is yours. Choose an ELD solution that gives you more.