GPS Vehicle Tracking
Web-based fleet management allows you to see all your vehicle and driver information in one place and use it to make quicker, better-informed decisions for your business.
Fleet Management That Empowers Business Decisions
Request a Call
Fleet Management, Simplified
MyGeotab takes the complexity out of collecting data and transforms it into useful information that businesses can act on. For example, most fleet management customers want to understand how fuel consumption is impacted by driving habits, time spent driving and the vehicle make and model. Geotab normalizes the data to a common measurement, such as U.S. gallons, Imperial gallons and liters to simplify fuel management. Additionally, MyGeotab is available in 7 different languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, and Polish.
Our vehicle tracking software incorporates a rules feature that is configured and ready for use with a simple ON selection. Fleet managers can get started quickly by selecting or customizing rules, assisting them in measuring events surrounding five core areas: productivity, safety, fleet optimization, compliance and expandability. Once a rule is selected, managers can choose from a range of reliable notification options—from email or pop-ups to in-vehicle coaching and alerts.
Fleet management reports can compare the activity of one group to another to look at idling trends and other items. Benchmarking and trend lines are excellent for businesses to visualize performance in safety, productivity or fleet. For example, benchmark the MPG of vehicles in the south versus the north to see how driving behavior is impacted by cold or hot weather, or benchmark windshield time of employees in urban centers versus less congested roads to better plan commuting or route time.
Custom Fleet Management Solutions
Tracking vehicles and assets in real time saves your business time and money, whether you’re an individual, small company or large corporation.
We offer a variety of options and equipment to:
- Increase productivity
- Optimize efficiency
- Decrease costs
- Reduce risks
- Improve customer service
- Be compliant on eLog, DVIR and HOS tracking
Simple Device Installation
The hardware is a small form-factor vehicle tracking device that simply plugs directly into your vehicle’s OBD II port; or via an adapter for those vehicles without. No antenna or wire-splicing required. The installation process is quick, easy, and doesn’t require any special tools or the assistance of a professional installer.
OUR SECURITY STRENGTHS:
- Highly accurate GPS vehicle tracking
- Engine and battery health assessments
- Advanced vehicle data capture
- Breakthrough accident detection & notification
- In-vehicle driver coaching
A future-proof ELD solution
Acadian Total Security goes beyond the ELD mandate requirements by providing you with a secure, open telematics platform that evolves with your business. Build your own custom solutions, or integrate with your transport management system (TMS) the choice is yours. Choose an ELD solution that gives you more
The user-friendly dashboard and intuitive workflow guides drivers step-by-step. Night mode available for easier viewing in the dark.
Automatic duty status changes and quick touch exemptions Electronically-generated Duty Status graph Pop-up reminders for drivers to verify logs, add shipments and other tasks
- Compatible with off-the-shelf Android and iOS devices (BYOD)*
- Over-the-air (OTA) updates
- Integration with a number of major transportation management systems and fleet management platforms
Our ELD solution provides a complete end-to-end inspection workflow for Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR). Inspections show defects, who identified the defect and who repaired it. Drivers can select either pre-trip or post-trip inspection.
- Customize your defects list
- Print vehicle inspection reports right from MyGeotab
- Automatically notify the mechanic when a DVIR is completed and a repair is needed
Streamline asset management with our solar powered asset tracker. Track trailers, containers, generators and other assets. View usage and location via the mangement platform. This integrated solution is ideal for helping rightsize your fleet and cut maintenance costs.
- Rugged design
- Dynamic tracking
- Self-sustaining solar power
Seamlessly integrate telematics with the rest of your fleet operations. We have the resources to guide you through the process.
- Fuel usage and MPG monitoring
- Engine fault reporting for proactive vehicle maintenance
- Accurate insights for IFTA and IRP mileage reporting with true trip miles
- Integration with Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Integrate with your maintenance program with open APIs
- Paperless forms and electronic signature capture
- Other custom solutions for trucking, such as refrigerated trailer temperature monitoring, tire pressure monitoring, in-cab cameras, and more