Body Temperature Screening | Fever Detection Camera Systems
Protect Customers & Employees from COVID-19
Highly accurate temperature measurement thermal cameras can be used for temperature screening with accuracy up to ±O.S°C or ±0.9°F.
Temperature Screening Thermographic Cameras are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures, and can thus be used for rapid and preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
Thermal Checkpoint Kiosk
An enterprise level thermal temperature scanning kiosk using precision thermal cameras and high-definition cameras in an enclosure calibrated to meet FDA guidelines on accuracy in real world settings.
Thermal Checkpoint Kiosks are completely US made and have some of the shortest lead times for delivery and installation.