Appearing more like a tablet than a keypad, the IQ panel’s interface seamlessly connects security features, motion sensors, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, video cameras, doorbells, locks, lights, garage doors, thermostats, and hundreds of home automation gadgets through one simple and convenient platform, so your home is truly connected.
Using Wi-Fi, you can place your IQ Panel 2 on the wall using the included ultra-thin wall mount bracket, or on a table or countertop with the included table stand.
Acadian Total Security installs the award-winning QOLSYS IQ Panel 2 for its reliability and integrated features. The IQ Panel 2 keeps you connected to an entire ecosystem of smart devices, giving you control over your entire home.
- 7” HD touchscreen
- Built-in 5 megapixel camera
- Multiple wireless radios including LTE, Wi-Fi ac, Z-Wave Plus, BLE and the new S-Line secure 319.5 radio
- Leverages the power of Android 5 and QualComm Snapdragon SOC (system on a chip)
- Built-in router
- Custom text-to-speech
- Clean, elegant, modern user interface
What the App Can Do
Our powerful and intuitive mobile phone and tablet app becomes your mobile command center for your home’s security and automation system.
- Arm and disarm your security system, or view the status of each sensor in your home
- View live video camera feeds
- Answer your video doorbell
- Lock and unlock your smart door locks
- View images taken by your panel camera and Image sensors
- Make adjustments to your smart thermostat
- Create new notifications
- Set up “Scenes” to automatically perform a series of actions with a single touch
- View smart socket energy usage over time
- Open and close your smart garage door
- Turn lights and appliances on or off
Energy Efficiency and Management
Keep your home comfortable and save energy — no wiring, patching or painting required. Acadian Total Security can professionally install connected thermostats in your home. The thermostats integrate seamlessly into your home security system, and learns from your activity and habits around your home to provide smarter automation.
Control the the temperature remotely from your app, or establish geofence actions, and set up customized scenes to fully automate your home’s features.
Geofencing and GPS Technology
Geofence technology allows you to set a virtual perimeter around your home and use your smartphone to trigger specific actions to happen automatically. What does that mean?
When you leave for work in the morning, your phone, based on your GPS location, will notify your security system that you’ve exited the perimeter, or geofence. Your system will then turn off the lights, adjust the thermostat for energy use, lock the doors, and remind you to arm your system via your phone. If you have additional connected devices, you can set your actions to what works for your family.
As you arrive home in the afternoon, your phone will notify your security system that you’re re-entering the geofence. Automatically, the doors unlock, the lights turn on, pause your video monitoring, and provide the option of disarming the system.
You can even set geofence actions for all members of your family with a smartphone, giving limited controls to younger family members. Establish alerts and notifications so you can even keep track of when family members leave or come back.
Additionally, our systems can use your phone’s Bluetooth capability to detect your proximity to the door and disarm your system automatically.
Doorbells are no longer just a chime inside the house. Today, doorbells have HD video capability, Wi-Fi connectivity, live monitoring, motion sensors, and color night vision.
Acadian Total Security can equip your home with Skybell HD video doorbells, giving you access to “answer the door” no matter if you’re on the couch, in the backyard, at the office, or on vacation.
- Full color 180 degree video, night vision IR up to 8 feet, option to silence chime, on-demand video and recorded clips, two-way audio through built in speaker and microphone, motion sensor detects motion up to 8 feet, multiple user capability
- SkyBell Slim Line is only 1.4 inches wide -- allowing it to fit perfectly on even the slimmest of door trims and door frames
- Cloud recording included so you can download or watch security camera video clips at any time. Also, monitor your front door remotely by starting the video from the app
Control Access to Your Home
Enhance your security with complete control and visibility over all the entry points to your home.
Seamlessly integrate door locks to get real-time visibility and control.
- Automatically lock the door when your system is armed.
- Get a push notification or email alert when the door is unlocked.
- Assign unique user codes for temporary access.
Manage your garage doors automatically or on-demand directly from your desktop or mobile device.
- Check to see if your garage door is closed no matter where you are.
- Close the garage door automatically when your system is armed.
- Receive an alert if you left the door open.
Program Custom Activity Scenes
With the ability to program custom scenes for your home, all you have to do is tap one button on your smartphone and everything will take care of itself.
For example, set up an “Away” scene, and with one tap, your security system arms, your front door locks, your garage closes and your thermostat adjusts itself to save energy. Scenes differ from geofencing in that it’s manually activated by the user, instead of acting based upon your phone’s GPS location.
Scenes can also be programmed to learn your activity habits and send you notifications when something out of the ordinary occurs.
Video surveillance is a strong security solution for homeowners.
Keep an eye on your children, babysitters, elderly relatives, pets, housekeepers, contractors and other service employees, package deliveries, and more.
Monitor vulnerable spots like front and back entrances, patios, pool areas, storage sheds and others.
When Acadian Total Security installs strategically placed video cameras and connects them to your home security system, you can view live, streaming video or receive real-time alerts of important events when they occur. Be notified as soon as our cameras detect motion.