Medical Alert Systems
Medical alerts connect you with the help you need, as fast as possible. One press of your waterproof pendant or wristband will initiate a call to one of our 3 certified monitoring centers. A certified Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) will assess your emergency and dispatch EMS if needed, also notifying personal contacts such as family, friends, and close neighbors that can respond.
Five Diamond 24/7 Monitoring
- 24/7 response, consistently exceeding the industry average response time of 60 seconds
- TMA Five Diamond certified
- Landline Alarm Monitoring - Cellular Alarm Monitoring - GPS/Mobile Alarm Monitoring
- UUFX Signal and Fire Alarm Equipment and Service (Protective Signaling Service) Central Station
Certified Emergency Dispatchers
All of our medical alert dispatchers maintain Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) certification, granted by the National Academy of Certified Emergency Medical Dispatch. This means that our dispatchers specialize in:
- Quickly and professionally evaluating medical situations
- Giving vital pre-arrival help to the subscriber or a bystander
This training standard also helps us to provide the best customer service possible from a highly accredited medical alert monitoring center.
How to Get Help
Acadian Emergency Medical Dispatchers follow strict dispatch protocols to ensure all alarm activations are handled quickly and with the highest level of quality and patient care.
1) Press Button
In an emergency, simply press your help button one time to initiate a call for help.
2) Alarm Received
In moments, you'll be connected with a Certified Emergency Medical Dispatcher.
3) EMS Sent
The dispatcher assesses your situation and dispatches an ambulance if needed.
4) Family Contacted
Once help is on the way, Acadian will update family and close personal friends.