Home Security Cameras
With a video surveillance system, you can be notified immediately when your security camera detects an important or critical event. You can even schedule specific times to receive clips so you only view the events you want to.
When a sensor alerts to a security disruption, the system sends a notification to the central monitoring station. Video analysts view the feed to determine and verify the security breach, contact the property owner and notify the proper authorities to dispatch response.
Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera
The Acadian Total Security Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera is a doorbell with an integrated security camera, PIR motion sensor, digital microphone and speaker, enabling homeowners to answer the door, speak to visitors via two-way audio, record doorbell triggered clips, and set motion triggered automation rules – all right from their smartphone app. With a 1080p camera, motion sensors, color night vision and real-time alerts, you will always know who is at the front door!
- Full color 180 degree video, night vision IR up to 8 feet, option to silence chime, on-demand video and recorded clips, two-way audio through built in speaker and microphone, motion sensor detects motion up to 8 feet, multiple user capability
- SkyBell Slim Line is only 1.4 inches wide -- allowing it to fit perfectly on even the slimmest of door trims and door frames
- Cloud recording included so you can download or watch security camera video clips at any time. Also, monitor your front door remotely by starting the video from the app
Live Streaming Security Camera Video
Watch live feeds from your property right on your phone, tablet or computer. See what’s happening at home, from anywhere, at any time.
By strategically placing a security camera in several locations and having them connected to your security system, you can view live, streaming video or receive clips and images of important events when they occur.
From anywhere, you can keep an eye on your children, babysitters, elderly relatives, pets, housekeepers, contractors and other service employees, and more. Monitor vulnerable spots like front and back entrances, patios, pool areas, storage sheds and others. You can even view multiple locations from one account—great for real estate investors and vacation homeowners.
• Get HD quality and great lowlight performance with crystal clear video.
• Simultaneously view multiple locations on the same screen.
• Remotely move the Pan/Tilt security camera to see different views of a location.
• Easily integrate existing video cameras with your security system.
Home Security Video Cameras
Check on your kids, pets and valuables and see what's happening in the event of an alarm.
Weatherproof, day/night cameras designed specifically to provide a professional surveillance solution without the complexity of traditional CCTV systems. High quality live and recorded video are available to customers through web enabled computers, cell phone web browsers or via downloadable apps.
The Image Sensor works like a typical motion sensor, but it also has the ability to take still pictures for visual verification during alarm and non-alarm events. Your customers can view images remotely and receive real-time texts or emails with pictures. Additionally, the Image Sensor uses a cellular connection to send images, so there is no need for an internet connection.