To our valued customers:
Acadian’s mission for the past 49 years has been dedicated to saving and protecting lives. At this time when the news is dominated by Coronavirus, I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are vigilantly and continuously implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety.
We are participating in daily calls and meetings internally and externally to remain informed and prepared based on the most current information and guidance provided by state and federal officials as well as the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control. Our main focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you and our communities safe.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- We are ensuring that our employees have access to the proper personal protective equipment to minimize their risk of exposure.
- We are cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products.
- In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
- For the safety of our employees, we will not allow outside visitors into our facilities in Lafayette, Houma or Lake Charles.
- Our sales and installation teams are taking every precaution to ensure your safety when visiting our clients homes and businesses.
We want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure environment for your needs.
Your health and safety, and that of our clients is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and our company.