Fleet Management • GPS Fleet Tracking • Fleet Tracking Solutions
Fleet Management - GPS Vehicle Tracking
Tracking vehicles and assets in real time will save you time and money, whether you’re an individual, small company, or large corporation. We specialize in customizing the best fleet management solution for each unique customer.
Using the latest technological advancements in GPS vehicle tracking and application, we provide you with a variety of product options and equipment to:
- Decrease costs
- Reduce risks
- Improve customer service
Receive information via email, text message, and logs for viewing and archival on:
- Routes taken
- Stops made
- Time spent
Benefits to fleets that use GPS tracking…
- Increased driver accountability
- Lower fuel costs
- Savings on maintenance, and labor costs
- Greatly improved productivity and efficiency
- Reduced risk
- Increased profits
Our asset tracking services and products can track any battery-powered asset, including motorcycles, recreational vehicles, and van fleets.
- Group assets for simple configuration and management.
- Create landmarks to easily view job sites on reports and maps.
- Keep track of which equipment is used at which site, when, and for how long with landmark reports.
- Run real-time or receive scheduled reports on asset location and usage.
- Set up an unlimited number of SMS or email alert notifications.
- View all assets and job sites on one map.
- Set up multiple zones for multiple sites and receive notification when assets enter/leave the site.
Hours of Service (HOS)
Drivers can manage driver log reports and vehicle inspection data all in one, user-friendly platform. HOS regulations aim to improve safety by keeping fatigued drivers off the road. Fleets that meet the compliance requirements have a lower chance of accidents, injuries, and fatalities related to operating commercial motor vehicles. HOS is one of three compliance efforts that also include IFTA and CSA.
- Paperless log management reduces errors associated with manual entry
- Driver availability is automatically calculated according to the FMCSA rules, based on the driver type selected (e.g. U.S. 8 Day Property Carrying driver)
- Availability is displayed to the driver, and the driver is warned both before and when availability drops to zero
- Drivers may make entries claiming exemptions (such as emergency delays)Team drivers fully supported
- Drivers can move from vehicle to vehicle and have their logs available
- Records trailer, shipment and vehicle data
- Log history supports roadside inspection