Automation for Business Security Systems
Lighting • Door Locks • Garage Doors • Thermostats
Wherever you are, you can:
• Control your security system remotely and receive email alerts, event-driven video notifications and photos in real-time
• Observe employee performance, productivity and behavior
• Know exactly what time your business opens in the morning and closes at night
• Supervise voids, resales and returns by monitoring cash registers with live video or recorded snapshots
• Protect inventory, avoid disruption of business and create a safer working environment by being alerted to floods and leaks
Control Your Business From Anywhere
Acadian Total Security can seamlessly integrate video surveillance or access control as needed. You can even control your security system remotely, receive critical alerts or view live video of your business from any location on the same mobile devices you use everyday.
Remote Services keeps you connected to your business, employees and assets wherever you are on PCs, iOS and AndroidTM smart devices.
• Control your Z-Wave® enabled lighting, thermostats* and shades—an excellent way to save money and energy
• Keep an eye on employees, cash registers, merchandise, stockrooms, exits, entrances and more on up to six cameras at a time**
• Learn about important events inside and outside your business via email, text messages or video noti cations
• Unlock doors for employees remotely
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Keep tabs on company vehicles and assets via GPS tracking (U.S. only)
• View up to 100 sites with one login—great for franchise owners and businesses with multiple locations
Advanced Energy Management
Keep your at a comfortable temperature and save energy — no wiring, patching or painting required. Energy Management is professionally installed, and integrates seamlessly into your smart home system. It uses learnings from across your home to provide smarter automation, and can be controlled remotely from your mobile app.